The Value of Life

By the time I have reached the end of my life, I wish to have grasped all my career goals. Being able to fulfill my passions is something I would to have achieved at the end. Another thing I would have wanted to do is to experience the many countries around the world. The third thing I would have wanted to experience is to experience going out into outer space before the end. The fourth thing would be to have children to carry on lives of their own. The last thing I would have wanted to experience before the end of my life is to do everything that I would have regretted not doing earlier, small things like skydiving, underwater cave exploration, and paragliding would all be things I would have regretted never trying out. By the end of my life, I would have wanted to have no regrets.

I would be remembered as the man who was not afraid to go out and take action towards what he feels. I would like to be remembered as a man with strong courage in what he believes. I believe this is important to me because having courage to act on the things you believe in is a trait you need to limit the regrets you will have later on. I believe the courage to act whenever possible is a very important trait to reach all my goals in life. This trait is valuable to humanity because the courage to act is what allows us to move forwards as a society. If no one had the courage to act on their beliefs, then things like major historical protests or inventions would have never happened. I believe that this one trait to act is something that is very important to have as a human being.